Most of the slots are now filled for the June 7
Tutor/Mentor Leadership and Networking Conference in Chicago.
If you are interested in presenting a workshop or being part of a panel for the November, 2013 Tutor/Mentor conference submit one of the forms:
- Submit a workshop proposal online (will be activated again in August)
- OR print this Presenter
Interest form (will be activated again in August) and mail to Tutor/Mentor Institute
c/o Dan Bassill, Merchandise Mart PO Box 3303, Chicago, Il. 60654
Questions? Contact us.
Speakers interested in volunteering to present workshops at the conference should keep in mind:
- Workshops should focus on ways volunteer-based tutor/mentor programs can improve quality, build capacity and succeed for the long-term.
- Topics include volunteer recruitment and training, learning strategies for adolescents and teens, fundraising, evaluation and management activities. See our list of suggested workshop topics that have been requested by participants at previous Conferences.
- Speakers are encouraged to stay for the entire day of the conference. They are not charged a registration fee.
- Please give us your feedback about the conference using this survey.
Sponsored Workshops for Vendors
If you are a for-profit education service provider and want to present a workshop or host a display for a 2013 conference, we invite you to present a Sponsored Workshop. These are workshops presented by people who have specific expertise and have products or services to sell.
The sponsored workshop requires a $500 sponsor fee, which includes an ad in the Conference program book. Please fill out a Presenter Interest form to submit a workshop proposal for consideration.
Still have questions? Contact us to get more
information about this opportunity.